Are you planning an implementation or upgrade of your laboratory informatics systems (LIMS, ELN, CDS, etc.)? If so, it’s important to know that these types of projects often lead to changes in the way lab analysts and operators do their jobs, and that can be challenging.
This course, Organizational Change Management in the Lab, is designed to guide you, step by step, through implementing Organizational Change Management in a laboratory environment. Learn how to influence people's behavior, reduce the risk of change, and minimize disruption to your organization.
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Define a strategy for change using tools that make sense
- Accurately assess how ready your organization and stakeholders are for change
- Design a clear cut plan for getting your organization and stakeholders from Point A to Point B
- Successfully Implement your plans in the real world
- Understand how to embed change and sustain it for the long term
This course will provide you with several smart templates you can use to jump-start your Organizational Change Management process.
There will be a quiz at the end of the course. Successfully complete the quiz with a score of 80% or higher, and you’ll receive a certificate of completion. This course is available to stream as much as you'd like for 60 days!
It’s recommended that you have some background in Project Management or Change Management before taking this course. Note that while the principles discussed are relevant to any project, the focus of this course will be on applying change management to laboratory informatics projects.
Organizational Change Management in the Lab
Final Exam - OCM in the Lab
Course Feedback Survey