It’s time to streamline the way you log in and process samples in SampleManager LIMS by configuring Sample Login and Extended Lifecycle workflows (for versions 11 and 12). This course will walk you through how to configure workflows that will have your data and automation flowing seamlessly.
You will learn:
- The benefits of implementing these specific SampleManager workflows
- How to plan, design, and create the Sample Login workflow
- How to set up the Extended Sample Lifecycle workflow to perform the following tasks:
- Auto print sample labels at login
- Manual or reprint labels from sample explorer folders
- When a sample is authorized, trigger auto email report if the sample has out of spec result(s)
By the end of this course, you will be able to create a practical sample login workflow by product and extended lifecycle workflow to support your laboratory processes.
This course includes a final exam to test the concepts you have learned during the course. All final grades of 80% or higher will receive a certificate of completion. You will have the option to re-take the exam. This course is available to stream as much as you'd like for 60 days!
SampleManager LIMS Administrators and Super Users will find the most benefit from this course. It’s recommended that students have some background in SampleManager data configuration to be able to set up the various master data required for your Sample Login and Extended Sample Lifecycle workflows. The instructor will be using version 12.2 SP1.
SampleManager LIMS™: How to Setup Sample Login and Extended Lifecycle Workflows
SampleManager Workflows Final Exam
Course Feedback Survey